What Can I Do to Help Manage My Chronic Hepatitis C?
A healthy lifestyle, which is important for everyone, is even more important for someone who has chronic hepatitis C. Things you should DO:
- Go to regular health care provider appointments
- Reach or keep a healthy weight
- Control your blood sugar if you have diabetes
- Control the amount of fat and salt you eat
- Stick to your health care provider’s treatment plan
- Exercise and keep an active lifestyle
- Build a support system that may include your family, friends, and health care providers
DO NOT drink alcohol.
Talk to your health care provider about ways you can help manage your chronic hepatitis C.
Talk to your health care provider today; don’t wait!