Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. In a large skillet, combine apples, 4 tbsp water, raisins, brown sugar, lemon juice, and 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until apples begin to soften.
2. Mix remaining 2 tbsp water with cornstarch and add to skillet. Stir and cook 2 to 3 minutes until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining cinnamon and sugar.
4. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
5. On a large cutting board or work surface, lay out 1 phyllo pastry sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with a small amount of cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining 5 phyllo sheets, stacking them on top of each other.
6. With scissors, cut the stack of phyllo sheets into 12 squares. Gently press the center of each stacked square into prepared muffin cups, leaving the corners standing up straight. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Carefully remove tarts from muffin pan and set aside to cool.
8. To serve, fill cups with apple mixture and top with whipped topping.
Makes 6 servings.