Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, rolled oats, 3 tbsp brown sugar, canola oil, and maple syrup. Mix together to make a moist crumble mixture. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1 tbsp brown sugar, chopped apricots, applesauce, and white chocolate chips. Set aside.
4. Pour half the crumble mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and press down firmly to flatten.
5. Spread the apricot mixture evenly in the dish. Top with remaining crumble mixture and press down firmly to flatten.
6. Bake 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature and cut into 12 bars.
Makes 12 servings.