Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. When hot, add onion and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine milk, flour, salt, onion powder, mustard powder, and 1 tsp paprika. Mix well and add to the skillet.
3. Stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid thickens. Add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
4. Remove from heat and in a large bowl combine with the cooked macaroni.
5. Spray a medium-size baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining paprika.
6. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.