Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Prepare Asian Cabbage Salad recipe
according to directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, 2 tbsp soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, turmeric, coriander, and red pepper flakes. Pour into a medium-size shallow glass dish. Set aside.
3. Pat dry tofu with paper towels and slice into 1-inch-thick slices. Add tofu to dish and turn to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer. Turn occasionally.
4. Spray a medium-size baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place marinated tofu portions in the dish. Discard marinade. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
5. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When oil is hot, add garlic, onions, and bell pepper. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Add broccoli and 1⁄4
cup water. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
7. In a small bowl, mix remaining 2 tbsp soy sauce, cornstarch, and remaining 1⁄4
cup water. Add to the skillet and stir 1 minute or until mixture is thickened and heated through.
8. Top broccoli with cashew pieces and serve with baked tofu and asian cabbage salad.
Makes 4 servings.