1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, spray with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, almond butter, brown sugar, honey, egg, canola oil, and vanilla until fully combined.
3. Add in the oats, flours, salt, and baking soda and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
4. Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Cool pan completely in the pan before cutting into bars.