1. Prepare Asian Cabbage Salad recipe
according to directions.
2. In a small bowl combine 3 tbsp soy sauce, wine, 2 tsp sugar, and 1 tsp ginger.
3. Place tuna steaks in a shallow container and pour soy sauce mixture over the top. Marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Spray a broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer tuna steaks to the pan and baste with marinade.
5. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat source for 3 minutes. Turn over and baste with remaining marinade. Broil for 2 to 5 more minutes until tuna is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp ginger, cornstarch, and 1⁄2
cup water. Set aside.
7. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When hot, add onion and celery. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Add mushrooms and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add broccoli, carrots, peas, and water. Cover. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
9. Add soy sauce mixture and stir 1 to 2 minutes to thicken. Serve tuna steaks with stir-fry vegetables and asian cabbage salad.
Makes 4 servings.