1. Prepare recipe for Mixed Green Salad
according to directions.
2. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. When oil is hot, add 1⁄4
cup onion and bell pepper. Sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add corn and water. Cover and cook 1 minute. Transfer mixture from skillet to a large bowl.
4. Also add to large bowl, 2 tbsp green chilies, salsa, vinegar, 1 chopped tomato, and cilantro. Mix well and set aside.
5. When cool, wipe the skillet with a paper towel and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
6. In another large bowl, combine ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, remaining 1⁄4
cup diced red onion, and remaining 2 tbsp chilies. Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
7. Place the prepared skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add beef patties. Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
8. Add avocado to the salsa mixture. Mix well.
9. Spoon salsa over cooked patties and serve with mixed green salad and remaining sliced tomato.
Makes 4 servings.