1. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. When hot, add onion and garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. In a bowl combine the milk, flour, onion powder, basil, salt-free seasoning, and salt.
4. Add the milk mixture to the skillet and stir with a wire whisk for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
5. Add the cooked pasta and 1⁄2 cup of the cheese. Stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes to heat through.
6. Top each serving with remaining cheese.
Makes 4 servings.