1. In a large bowl, combine the stew meat with flour and coat thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Spray a large pot or saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the pot or saucepan over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When oil is hot, add coated stew meat and cook 5 to 8 minutes or until browned.
3. Add garlic, onion, ginger, and carrots. Cook 2 minutes.
4. Add broth, water, lentils, yams, curry powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook 25 minutes.
5. Add green beans and cook 5 to 10 more minutes or until lentils are tender.
6. To serve, top with cilantro and yogurt.
Makes 4 servings.