Preheat oven to 425°F.
1. Pierce potatoes in several places to allow steam to escape during cooking. Place potatoes on oven rack or baking sheet. Bake 40 to 55 minutes or until tender when pierced with fork. (Or microwave potatoes on high for 5 to 9 minutes each.)
2. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. When hot, add onion and ginger and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add the carrots, cauliflower, and water to the skillet. Increase heat slightly. Cover and cook vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add spinach and cook 2 to 3 more minutes or until leaves are wilted and vegetables are tender.
5. In a large bowl combine the milk, flour, cumin, curry powder, onion powder, salt, and sugar. Mix well and add mushroomst. Stir and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture thickens.
6. Mix in raisins.
7. Slice the potatoes in half and top with vegetable curry mixture.
Makes 4 servings.