1. In a shallow dish, combine the egg substitute, milk, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Mix with a wire whisk until blended well.
2. Place whole-wheat bread slices, 2 at a time, in the dish to soak up the liquid.
3. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add bread slices 2 at a time.
4. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cooked through.
5. Remove from skillet and top with raspberries and powdered sugar.
Makes 4 servings.