1. Prepare Garden Spinach Salad recipe
according to directions.
2. In a shallow dish, combine 3 tbsp soy sauce, wine, 1 tsp brown sugar, 2 tsp ginger, sesame oil, 1⁄4
cup water, and minced onions.
3. Add flank steak and marinate for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp brown sugar, 2 tsp ginger, 1⁄4
cup water, and cornstarch. Set aside.
5. Grill or broil flank steak on each side as desired, turning once. Brush steak with marinade while cooking.
6. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When oil is hot, add sliced onion and bell pepper. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Add mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes.
8. Add broccoli florets and remaining 1⁄4
cup water. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
9. Add prepared soy sauce mixture and stir 1 minute until thickened.
10. Slice flank steak in thin slices, cut along the diagonal. Serve with vegetables and garden spinach salad.
Makes 4 servings.