Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. In a large bowl, combine milk, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon zest, and 5 tbsp sugar. Mix well with a wire whisk.
2. Place a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat and add the milk mixture. Stir with a wire whisk continually for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
3. Add egg substitute and stir with a wire whisk for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir another 30 seconds. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
4. Fold in whipped topping and place in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining 1 tbsp sugar.
6. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
7. On a large cutting board or work surface, lay out 1 phyllo pastry sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with a small amount of cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining 5 phyllo sheets, stacking them on top of each other.
8. With scissors, cut the stack of phyllo sheets into 12 squares. Gently press the center of each stacked square into prepared muffin cups, leaving the corners standing up straight. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Carefully remove tarts from muffin pan and set aside to cool.
10. To serve, fill cups with lemon-cream mixture and top with sliced kiwi.
Makes 6 servings.