1. Prepare Wild Rice Pilaf recipe according to directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine canola oil, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice, and salt-free seasoning. Set aside.
3. Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish and pour garlic mixture over the top. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the tuna steaks on the pan and broil for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
5. Top tuna steaks with onions and serve with wild rice pilaf.
Makes 4 servings.