Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Prepare Seasoned Mashed Potatoes recipe
according to directions.
2. Spray 8 cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic, bell pepper, oats, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, onion powder, dried parsley, pepper, and salt. Mix well.
4. With a spoon or your hands, divide mixture in half and then divide again to make 4 equal portions. Form each into 2 balls and fill the 8 prepared cups in the muffin pan. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and sugar. Spoon a small amount of mixture on the top of each ball and spread with the back of a spoon.
6. Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Serve mini meat loaves with seasoned mashed potatoes and top with fresh parsley.
Makes 4 servings.