Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Prepare Seasoned Mashed Potatoes recipe
according to directions.
2. Spray 8 cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, oatmeal, zucchini, onion, celery, garlic, egg substitute, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt-free seasoning, thyme, and marjoram. Mix well.
4. With a spoon or your hands, divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Form each portion into 2 balls and fill the 8 prepared cups in the muffin pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. When oil is hot, add mushrooms and sauté 1 to 2 minutes.
6. In a a small bowl, combine broth, milk, flour, and salt and add to skillet. Stir with a wire whisk 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
7. Spoon mushroom sauce over turkey loaves and top with parsley. Serve with hot seasoned mashed potatoes.
Makes 4 servings.