Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, canola oil, and honey. Mix together to make a moist crumble mixture. Set aside.
3. Pour half the crumble mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and press down firmly to flatten.
4. Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the pressed mixture. Top with remaining crumble mixture and press down firmly to flatten.
5. Bake 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature and cut into 12 bars.
Makes 12 servings.