Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, canola oil, and 4 tbsp honey. Mix together to make a moist crumble mixture. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1 tbsp honey, dried cranberries, and applesauce. Set aside.
4. Pour half the crumble mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and press down firmly to flatten.
5. Spread the cranberry mixture evenly in the dish and top with remaining crumble mixture. Press down firmly to flatten.
6. Bake 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature and cut into 12 bars.
Makes 12 servings.