1. In a small saucepan, bring the potatoes and water to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2. Drain the water and set aside to let the potato pieces cool to room temperature.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the celery, pepper, and onion.
4. In a small bowl combine and mix mayonnaise, sour cream, honey mustard, onion powder, basil, and salt-free seasoning.
5. Add the cooked potatoes and the dressing to the celery mixture and mix well.
Makes 4 servings.