Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Spray 6 (4-oz) ramekins or custard cups with nonstick cooking spray and place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Add cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Spoon cheese mixture into prepared custard cups or ramekins. Bake 30 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a small saucepan, combine jam, lemon zest, lemon juice, and honey. Place over medium-high heat and stir 1 to 2 minutes with a wire whisk until smooth.
5. Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl and add to saucepan. Stir and cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. Run a knife around the edge of each cheesecake. Turn upside down and unmold on a dessert plate.
7. To serve, top each serving with prepared raspberry sauce and raspberries.
Makes 6 servings.