Preheat oven to 425°F.
1. In a small bowl, combine cumin, coriander, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Wrap 2 stacks of 6 tortillas in foil. Set aside.
3. Rinse and pat dry snapper fillets. Rub spices from the bowl on both sides of fillets. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the fillets on the sheet. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Place foil-wrapped tortillas on a lower rack in the oven for the last 5 minutes of baking time.
4. In a medium-size bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, onion, and cilantro. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Break up cooked fillets into pieces and divide among warm tortillas. Top with sour cream mixture, tomatoes, and shredded cabbage. Serve lime wedges on the side.
Makes 4 servings.