1. Prepare Asian Cabbage Salad recipe
according to directions.
2. Pat dry the halibut fillets and brush both sides of all fillets with 1⁄2
tbsp canola oil.
3. In a shallow dish combine the sesame seeds, garlic powder, and salt. Press halibut steaks into sesame seed mixture, coating both sides.
4. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add 1⁄2
tbsp canola oil. When hot, add coated halibut and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, spray another large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. When hot, add onions and pepper. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Add carrots, zucchini, spinach, and 2 tbsp water. Cover. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are tender.
7. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, and 1 tbsp water. Add to the skillet and stir 1 to 2 minutes to heat through.
8. Serve halibut steaks with the asian vegetables. Serve the asian cabbage salad on the side.
Makes 4 servings.