1. In a large shallow glass dish, combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chili powder, oregano, cumin, pepper, and salt.
2. Add chicken breasts to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
3. Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Grill or broil chicken 4 to 5 inches from the heat source for 5 to 10 minutes on each side. Cook until browned on the outside and cooked through.
4. Top with remaining 1⁄4 cup cilantro and serve with hot rice.
Makes 4 servings.