1. Combine milk, egg substitute, canola oil, and flours in a blender and blend for 10 to 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour crepe batter into a medium-size bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine 2 cups strawberries, bananas, yogurt, and honey. Mix well and place in the refrigerator.
3. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from heat and fill a 1⁄4 cup measuring spoon with crepe batter and pour into the middle of the skillet.
4. Quickly tilt the skillet in a circular motion so that the batter evenly forms a crepe 7 to 8 inches in diameter.
5. Return the skillet to the heat source. Cook about 30 seconds on each side or until lightly browned. Remove the crepe from the skillet and set aside. Repeat process to make 12 crepes.
6. Fill crepes evenly with strawberry/yogurt mixture and top with remaining strawberries and powdered sugar.
Makes 4 servings.