Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. In a large bowl, combine 3 1⁄2 cups strawberries, whipped topping, yogurt, and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix well. Cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining 1 tbsp sugar.
3. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
4. On a large cutting board or work surface lay out 1 phyllo pastry sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with a small amount of cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining 5 phyllo sheets, stacking them on top of each other.
5. With scissors, cut the stack of phyllo sheets into 12 squares. Gently press the center of each stacked square into prepared muffin cups, leaving corners standing up straight. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Carefully remove tarts from muffin pan and set aside to cool.
7. To serve, fill cups with strawberry mixture and top with remaining strawberries.
Makes 6 servings.