1. In a small saucepan, bring water to boil. Add bulgur wheat and remove from heat. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine parsley and mint in a food processor and process 15 to 20 seconds to finely chop.
3. Add mixture to a large bowl along with the tomatoes, onions, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt-free seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
4. Drain as much water as possible from bulgur wheat by pressing it in a mesh strainer or squeezing it in cheesecloth. Add to parsley mixture and mix well.
5. Chill 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 servings.