Preheat oven to 500°F.
1. Prepare Mixed Green Salad recipe
according to directions.
2. In a medium-size shallow glass dish, combine the garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, salt, pepper, and 1⁄2
cup nonfat yogurt. Mix well. Set aside.
3. With a sharp knife, cut several 1⁄2
-inch-deep slashes on the top of each chicken breast. Place each breast cut side down in the yogurt mixture. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. In a medium-size bowl, combine the remaining 3/4 cup yogurt, cilantro, onion, and cucumber. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken breasts cut side up on the pan. Discard yogurt mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve chicken with cucumber-yogurt sauce and mixed green salad.
Makes 4 servings.