1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cumin, coriander, cardamom, turmeric, chili powder, and 1⁄4 tsp salt. Mix well.
2. Place turkey cutlets in a shallow glass dish and spread yogurt mixture on both sides. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Spray a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the saucepan over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When hot, add garlic, carrots and cauliflower. Sauté 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add tomato, broth, lentils, curry powder, and remaining 1⁄4 tsp salt. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 30 to 35 minutes or until lentils are tender.
5. Spray a broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Place turkey cutlets on the rack. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat source for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Serve turkey cutlets with seasoned lentils and hot rice.
Makes 4 servings.