1. Prepare Asian Cabbage Salad recipe
according to directions.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 3 tbsp soy sauce, garlic, 1 tbsp ginger, 1 tbsp brown sugar, and sesame oil.
3. Add chicken strips and mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Thread chicken strips onto skewers in a weaving fashion. Spray a broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skewers on the pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat source, 3 minutes per side, or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
5. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When oil is hot, add onions and stir-fry 1 minute.
6. Add carrots, broccoli, snow peas, and water. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
7. In a small bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, and remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp ginger, and 1⁄2
tbsp sugar. Add to the skillet and stir 1 to 2 minutes to thicken and heat through.
8. Serve chicken skewers with vegetables and asian cabbage salad.
Makes 4 servings.