Preheat oven to 325°F.
1. In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar. Mix well.
2. Pour into 6 (6-oz) custard cups or ramekins and spinkle with nutmeg.
3. Place cups in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Fill with hot water halfway up sides of cups.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Remove cups from baking dish and let stand 5 minutes.
5. In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, 6 tbsp water, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar. Place over medium-high heat and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Combine the remaining 2 tbsp water with the cornstarch and add to the saucepan. Cook 1 to 2 more minutes, stirring with a wire whisk until thickened.
7. To serve, top custard with blueberry sauce and whipped topping.
Makes 6 servings.