1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line 2 12-cup muffin tins with liners and spray liners with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lavender, and cinnamon; set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, vanilla, lemon zest, eggs, honey, and oil.
5. Using a spatula, fold the wet ingredient mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. Do not over-stir. Gently fold in blueberries.
6. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared 24 muffin tins, place pans in the oven, and bake for 17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out cleanly and tops of muffins have turned light brown.
7. Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before carefully moving them to a cooling rack.
*Lavender can be purchased in the herbs/spices area of some specialty grocery stores, as well as online (Amazon etc.)