1. Place a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add the blueberries, 1⁄2 cup water, and sugar. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1⁄4 cup water and cornstarch and add to saucepan.
3. Stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes to thicken. Remove from heat. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, place dry oatmeal in a blender and blend for 5 to 10 seconds to make oat flour. Pour into a large bowl and add whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and dry milk. Mix well.
5. Add warm water and egg substitute, stirring until the dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Spray a large skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and spoon 1⁄4 cup batter for each pancake. Turn pancake when the top is bubbly and the edges are slightly dry. Repeat to make 12, 3- to 4-inch pancakes.
7. Serve blueberry sauce and sliced bananas over hot pancakes.
Makes 4 servings.